What’s a LIFE Group?
L.I.F.E. is an acronym for Living In Fellowship Effectively. LIFE Groups give you an opportunity to be a part of small groups of people in the church for fellowship, encouragement, prayer and the study of God’s Word. We all need to take a break from the busy demands of everyday life and invest in what is really important: our relationship with God and our relationship with the people around you.
What’s the format?
Life Groups are held during the week in our homes. LIFE Groups have a simple format that lasts 60-90 minutes.
- Fellowship Time
- Questions designed to encourage reflection and discussion of Sunday’s Sermon, but also allowing for interaction for those who may not have been present Sunday.
- Prayer time (no one has to pray out loud but praying for each other and for other needs is a vital part of our faith).
- Once every 6-8 weeks we encourage each group to set aside their normal routine and simply have a fellowship meal together. Everyone brings something to share! This would also be a great opportunity to invite potential new members to join you.
We currently have five groups:
1. Tuesdays 7:00pm at the Brooks-Tait’s.
2. Wednesdays 6:00pm at the Hoxie’s.
3. Wednesdays 6:30pm at Rhoda’s.
4. Thursdays 11:30am at Pat’s.
5. Thursdays 6:30pm at the Aiken’s.
For more information, or to communicate a prayer request feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com.